1ST ANNUAL SAYMO SHORT FILM FEST
Call for Short Videos 1st Annual SAYMO Short Film Fest
SAYMO Collective & Gallery is pleased to present their 1st Annual Short Film Fest on (Insert Date of Screening). This festival is open to all forms of short videos, including genres such as performance, animation, stop motion, experimental, narrative, comedy, etc. All accepted videomakers will be included in our press materials.
- Submission Deadline: (by Nov 5th 2019)
- Notifications: (by Nov.12th 2019 ) Only selected artists will be notified and invited to provide a video file for best screening quality.
- Night of Screening: (TBA – Location – Negative Space Gallery – Cleveland, Ohio) w/ Livestream to the World Wide Web
$10 (up to 3 submissions on one application)
How to Apply:
SUBMISSION AND FEES:
- Wanted: single channel videos by video-makers from within the United States
- Open to all ages
- Duration: 5 minutes or less (no exception)
- The videos must be produced within the last three years. Excerpts of videos are not accepted - Submission fee is $10 for up to 3 videos, payable vial Paypal to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Max 3 videos can be submitted.
- Submission must be sent via email to - Include “Submission - SAYMO Short Video Fest” in email Subject line. Submissions will be reviewed upon receipt and confirmation of the Submission Fee.
- Include in the body of email your: NAME, AGE, ADDRESS,
- For each video submission include: TITLE, YEAR, DURATION, VIDEO LINKS (YouTube, Vimeo, website, etc.), any descriptions you wish to provide for each video.
- Include one video still image for each video as a JPEG image (approx. 2MB or less)
- Video selections will be made by the members of SAYMO Collective. Only selected artists will be notified and invited to send a hardcopy of the selected video in best screening quality
…and yes we will be serving popcorn at the screening from a vintage popcorn machine on wheels…
Kevin Joseph @ SAYMO Collective + Gallery